Register

Finding keywords for facebook campaign

Discuss about Keywords & keyword Research Tools

Finding keywords for facebook campaign

Postby limbo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:59 am

How to you guys find keywords for your facebook campaigns? Can it be done my simple keyword research by any good tool or something else is needed. I am right now confused about it, I am about o start a campaign so for my baseball bat stickers.

Re: Finding keywords for facebook campaign

Postby brian » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:03 am

In my opinion, facebook campaigns does not need much keyword focus. You can just perform basic keyword research with any good keyword research tool such Google Keyword Research Planner and that will do the thing. You have focus basically on the type of audience you are targeting such as demographics, age etc.

Postby batman » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:46 am

Try to focus on general keywords you want to focus there are much more things to worry while your are campaigning through facebook. Such as demographics, audience age or gender etc. Target the right audience and that will be all.

Postby socialmediapenguin » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:50 am

Yeah....I completely agreed with Brian....

Postby davidsmith21 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:00 am

Start with your basic demographics with your best Location, Age, and Gender. You can focus on your customer base but also look at who responds to your Facebook Page. Find that information in your Insights under the People area.

Return to Keywords