Register

How to make mpney from Facebook?

How to make mpney from Facebook?

Postby rayx » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:42 am

I wanted to make some from facebook but I can't as facebook won't allow to post me affiliate links. So, how can I make money? I have good followers base.

Re: How to make mpney from Facebook?

Postby frank » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:45 am

If you already have a good followers base then the hard work is almost done. Yeah, facebook does not allow any kind of affailiate links. So here is the thing that can be done build a landing page and put your affiliate link in it. And then redirect your followers from facebook to that landing page.

Re: How to make money from Facebook?

Postby Billy Pro » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:45 am

1. Selling products and service on Facebook
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. Using fanpage to redirect traffic to website to earn money with Google Adsense
4. If you manage a big fanpage with a lot of Likes, You can sell your posts or Fanpage to promote for a brand

Get paid from Social Networks

Postby mixmoneyonline » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:30 am

Get paid to socialize has become an progressively normal phrase weight loss social networks are produced every single day. To conquer your competition, a few of these recently born social networks emerged having a clever idea! They provide a share of the revenue for their user. It’s a terrific way to get more customers. The brand new site will get increasingly more people, and people earn money social media.

So, if you’re interested in learning how how to earn money from social networks, listed here are 5 social networks that make it easy for anybody to obtain paid to socialize

MyPage5

They refer to it as “the MOST FINANCIALLY REWARDING social media site within the world”, that is in keeping with some extend. You get $5 only for registering and also the relaxation is really as adopted: (that you can do many of these as numerous occasions as you would like to), Create blog= 4c, Blog Comment= 1c, Upload video= 3c, Video comment= 1c, Publish classified= 1c, Start subject inside a group= 1c, Group Comment= 1c, Profile comment= 1c, Upload photo to album= 1c, Photo comment= 1c, Band comment= 1c, Chat reward= 2c, plus 5% of the referral’s day to day activities. As you can tell, you will find lots of ways to earn money on this website. You’ll be paid via pay friend.

Gather

Create great encounters for other people to improve that which you earn. The greater quality content you share and also the more interaction you’ve with other people, the greater points you’ll earn. Increase your earnings by creating consistent, popular encounters and conversations for that relaxation from the community by marketing these to individuals who share your interests outdoors of Gather. You get what’s known as “gather points” which may be exchange for gift certificate from Amazon . com.com, Local cafe, Target, The Space, and also the Home Depot. New gift cards are added frequently. You may also redeem your points for money through PayPal.

Thanks
Asiah
Quick Ways to Make Money Online Dubai

Return to Facebook