Register

Are the pop-ups good for conversions?

Discuss everything about Conversion & Lead Generation.

Are the pop-ups good for conversions?

Postby cbtech » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:42 am

Exit intent pop-up, does they work? If we apply them then will it look like that we are desperate for subscribes?

Re: Are the pop-ups good for conversions?

Postby zeus » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:47 am

Look if you want to apply them then you should. Why would you care for what others think about it?

Coming to the query, yeah exit intent pop-ups are just as annoying as any other pop-ups but they works too.

Postby kingp » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:56 am

If you are trying exit intent pop-ups then I will say that its implied indirectly that your visitors are already been lost. Because they are not staying on your page anyhow. So, using them shouldn't be any problem.

Postby mediamonster » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:31 am

cbtech wrote:Exit intent pop-up, does they work? If we apply them then will it look like that we are desperate for subscribes?

My say will be that you try it anyway.

Postby avinash » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:45 am

cbtech wrote:Exit intent pop-up, does they work? If we apply them then will it look like that we are desperate for subscribes?

I have tried them once. According to the audience they are pretty annoying as we have gathered some reviews back then. But to me I would say that its pretty good. We are trying to get subscribers and you gathered a lot by it.

Return to Conversion Optimization