Forum for Email Marketing World.

Email Going Spam Why ?

Postby Alex Jones » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Hello friends :shock:

i need some help when i send email campaign all to all email going in spam
bonce rate 100% tell me what is problem i'm using mailchimp plz help

Re: Email Going Spam Why ?

Postby anush » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:52 am

The most basic mistake that people do while doing email marketing is sending emails to probable clients and not ensured ones. Some of the reasons that your emails are landing in spam are:

- Your clients haven't subscribed to you for anything.
- Your clients have subscribed but they didn't want to receive your emails. Or, you have just forget to ask them for their permissions.
- Your headlines are misleading.
- User never open your emails as usual.
- Your email content is too mush sleezy with graphics or templates which the receivers email service is flagging as spam.
- Use of spam trigger words. Yeah, there are words which can create incentive among users so we use them. They are good for getting good CTR but they also can trigger your email going into spam.

These are some basic elements that can happen. But there maybe plenty of other reasons too. Now, you are sure that your emails are ending up in spam. So, tell me first that how you have acquired your list anyway?

Postby smz21 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:05 am

In many cases its is seen that email templates are solely responsible for it. So, check it first.

Postby batman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:23 am

I had this problem once. Turns out its the headlines which are effecting my mails.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Return to Email Marketing