Register

Email Marketing vs Social Media

Forum for Email Marketing World.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media

Postby VinBoris » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:32 am

Social media marketing is for targeting larger audience word wide and email marketing is fixed and dedicated to important person like CEO of companies for generating leads.

Postby AndersonG » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am

I prefer social media marketing rather than email marketing. Though email marketing is the best process for generating lead. But overall I like social media marketing.

Postby Mangat Singh Dhiman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 am

I think both are important at their ends. Social media is need to increase the traffic on your new website and when you get high numbers of subscribers and follower then you can go for email marketing to increase leads and for conversations.

Postby stewartcristan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:46 am

It is hard to compare email marketing and social media to understand which one better performs. In your overall marketing strategy they might serve very different purposes.

Postby Luckperson » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:13 am

From my opinion social media is the best for lead generation, get more traffic from visitors.

Postby dhimansolutions » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:54 am

MY point view social media marketing is more effective rather then email marketing for fast traffic built. because in recent days almost every person use social sites.

Postby Mangat Singh Dhiman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:01 pm

My point of view Social media in recent days is more effective then email marketing .

Postby jenniferravon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 am

Both are important at some point, if you want to generate traffic then you can use social media, but if you want to generate leads and conversions then you can use Email marketing for this.

Postby sharmaroshni » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:26 am

Email marketing is a type of direct digital marketing that uses electronic mail (also called email or e-mail) as the marketing communication delivery method. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.
Whereas
Social media originated as strictly a personal tool that people used to interact with the entire world audiences but were later adopted by businesses that wanted to take advantage of a popular new communication method to reach out to customers, for example, by informing them of sales and offering them special coupons.
Through social media, anyone with internet access can interact with millions of people online. It is not necessary to be a journalist, a politician, a CEO or to hold any other position that was traditionally necessary to be able to disseminate one's thoughts or ideas to a wide audience.

Postby mixmoneyonline » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:59 am

For all the three things you need to work on both Email marketing as well as Social Media. Social media increase traffic and email marketing for lead generation and conversion.

Previous

Return to Email Marketing