Register

How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Discuss everything about Mobile and remote device marketing
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:08 am

How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby nehal91 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:47 am

How to promote Apps outside App Store?

User avatar
Posts: 644
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:21 am

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby avinash » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:49 am

You can promote it in social media groups and community boards.

Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:13 am

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby danni » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:40 am

Create a fb page about it and promote it. Its the simplest way to promote outside of App Store.

User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:24 am

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby mediamonster » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:42 am

What kind of app are we discussing about? Can I ask?

Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:08 am

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby nehal91 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:17 am

Its a regional courier service app.

User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:24 am

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby mediamonster » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:02 am

Stick to the local directories and platforms first along with social pages and groups. That should get the job done. In my opinion you won't need much of an advertisement if you have business model.

Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:22 am
Location: London, UK

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby EugeneHill » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 am

There is no better option than to use Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, and Linkedin Ads.
People using these social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin) will get to know about your mobile app through ads, and they may think of giving it a try - by installing it!
Last edited by EugeneHill on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:24 am

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby mediamonster » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:43 am

EugeneHill wrote:There is no better option than to use Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, and Linkedin Ads.
Please using these social media platforms will get to know about your mobile app, and they may install your app!


For Local or regional courier service Twitter ads and /or promotions are good. But I don't think that Linkedin Ads are much worth the spend.

Sure, yeah fb can also perform well if the campaigning done alright but rather than that fb is also not much effective if you don't have much followers base.

Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:13 am

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby danni » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:25 am

mediamonster wrote:
EugeneHill wrote:There is no better option than to use Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, and Linkedin Ads.
Please using these social media platforms will get to know about your mobile app, and they may install your app!


For Local or regional courier service Twitter ads and /or promotions are good. But I don't think that Linkedin Ads are much worth the spend.

Sure, yeah fb can also perform well if the campaigning done alright but rather than that fb is also not much effective if you don't have much followers base.


We don't even know that OP is looking for paid solutions.

Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:22 am
Location: London, UK

Re: How to promote Apps outside App Store?

Postby EugeneHill » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:42 am

danni wrote:
mediamonster wrote:
EugeneHill wrote:There is no better option than to use Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, and Linkedin Ads.
Please using these social media platforms will get to know about your mobile app, and they may install your app!


For Local or regional courier service Twitter ads and /or promotions are good. But I don't think that Linkedin Ads are much worth the spend.

Sure, yeah fb can also perform well if the campaigning done alright but rather than that fb is also not much effective if you don't have much followers base.


We don't even know that OP is looking for paid solutions.


You can suggest her anything you want!

Next

Return to Mobile Marketing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest