Register

What makes a backlink good backlink?

Link Building Tips & Strategies

Re: What makes a backlink good backlink?

Postby zeus » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:05 am

Saravanan28 wrote:Get backlinks from websites which has high domain authority and page authority.

Not necessarily. DA and PA are a third party metrics which has nothing to with SERP's. Yeah sure they can show the average statistics of the page but they are not exact or accurate.

Postby ebblr.com » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 pm

My best backlinks so far have come from .edu blogs and sites. Though I got a backlink from that TED site which seems to have proved a good asset in my backlink portfolio. At the start of your backlinking efforts, you may be trying to get backlinks all over. But after you get some good organic traffic, you can be a little more picky. Actually you should probably be selective from the start as backlinks from bad sites is never a good option.

Postby zeus » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:03 am

ebblr.com wrote:My best backlinks so far have come from .edu blogs and sites. Though I got a backlink from that TED site which seems to have proved a good asset in my backlink portfolio. At the start of your backlinking efforts, you may be trying to get backlinks all over. But after you get some good organic traffic, you can be a little more picky. Actually you should probably be selective from the start as backlinks from bad sites is never a good option.

A link from edu domain doesn't make it more valued.

Previous

Return to Link Building