Register

Google Adsense

Place to discuss about Google & it's Services

Google Adsense

Postby Karthikaqpt » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:45 am

I have a active account for Adsense but when I try to login it does not work. I have it linked to youtube and youtube says I'm confirmed for monetization and shows my youtube adsense ID code. I don't know how to find support for this.

Re: Google Adsense

Postby avinash » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:51 am

Post your query here. If you can't access your account. They will tell what to do in the Adsense product forum. Here is the link : https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Postby steveposter » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:52 am

Google has their support for this kind of query regarding adsense. Honestly, I didn't get it what you are trying to say because its confusing. Trying to login but it doesn't work, its the username or password were unmatched.

Postby sirishasiri » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience.

Postby RH-Calvin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Google Adsense is an advertising network that is used to display on your website to generate revenue through PPC campaigns. You need to apply for an Adsense account to place Google ads on your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth

Postby anneroberts » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:35 am

Google Adsense is a CPC (cost-per-click) announcement affairs that allows publishers (anyone absent to put ads on their websites) to admit a baby bulk of HTML into their sites and accept ads arise that are targeted and accordant to the agreeable of the site.

Postby ebblr.com » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Just over two years later and I'm not really sure why anyone is still using Google Adsense for monetization, considering the pocket change that it offers. In the past, there were many sites who relied on Adsense completely and shut down (just before payday, ironically) because of some technicality. Just better to build your own site audience and sell ad space to other webmasters and bloggers (or even paid guest blog posts if you feel you can handle it). This type of monetization might take more work and will not be as glamorous as Adsense but in the end, you'll have far more control over what content you can publish.

Return to Google