Register

10 Types of Visual Content That Go Viral

Find all the latest news about Digital Marketing World here.

10 Types of Visual Content That Go Viral

Postby brian » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:18 am

Check out this amazing post on Jeff Bullas Blog.

It’s easier than ever to create and share content.

In fact, we all create and share content regularly for both personal or business reasons. This simply means that there is a vast amount of professional and amateur content out there for everyone’s consumption. It’s crowded.

The result is that it can be quite difficult to catch the attention of an audience when you need to. If you want to catch your audience’s attention with content, one of the best ways to do so is by making it visual.

Visual content has proven to be among the most efficient and effective ways to communicate a message. It is in fact, your best chance to go viral if you want to gain the attention of an audience at scale.

So if visual content is the best way for you to stand out, how do you best leverage its power? What types of visual content work?

Page Source: http://www.jeffbullas.com/2016/11/22/10 ... oes-viral/

Re: 10 Types of Visual Content That Go Viral

Postby Anna Richart » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:57 am

I just want to add some more great types of content :) I hope you like them.
1, Product reviews
Like the book review, a product review can help establish authority and leadership in your industry. Every industry has its unique array of products, software, and services. When you engage key developers, manufacturers, or service providers, you gain recognition and respect. All you need to do is share your experience with the product and provide your recommendation.

2, How-to
The how-to is one of the most popular types of content, especially in my niche. On my blog, I write a lot of how-to guides. How-to articles have awesome long tail search potential due to these popular long tail query introductions: “How to…” and “How do I…?”

3, Lists
Lists have endless appeal. We’re wired to love them. Chance are you’re going to see or read an article today that involves some sort of a list — “5 Security Breaches You Need to Know about,” “17 Ways to Rank Higher in Google in One Month.” Hey, you’re already reading an article with the title “15 Types.”

4, Link pages

A link page is simply a post that provides links to great resources around the web. The great thing about link posts is that they spread link love to other sites, provide your own site with authoritative SEO signals, and assert your thought leadership within your field.
Last edited by Anna Richart on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby steveposter » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:00 am

The content will be viral if successfully reach its target audience and the story is interesting as well as new in which possible sharing in their networks.

Postby jach » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:17 am

The different types of visual content that can go viral

Infographics
Pictures
Quote Cards/Macros
Videos
Graphical data
Screenshots
Visual step by step instructions
Call-to-actions
Tutorials and question-answer visuals
Quizzes and visual puzzles
Memes and comics

Postby edefiners » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:08 pm

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. It is very useful for me as i am new to SEO

Postby sankalppatil » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:21 am

Images
Videos
Quotes
Ads
Jokes
Spoofs
News

Return to Digital Marketing News