Register

Best Software or tool to create Youtube Videos

Discuss about Social Media Services

Best Software or tool to create Youtube Videos

Postby adam23 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:16 am

Does anybody has any suggestions?

Re: Best Software or tool to create Youtube Videos

Postby mediadrug » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 am

The fact is that you need any tool or software. Just use your mobile to create videos and edit them with any free software. People do this all the time.

Postby supaul » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:57 am

In my opinion you just need a good camera. Editing software are available in every platform and most of them are just free.

Postby richardmsmith » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 am

I am using Lightworks so I like to say this is the best software for creating youtube videos.

Postby Alex Jones » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:47 pm

iMovie:

iMovie was released in 1999, and since 2003 it has been included in all new versions of Mac OS. The software offers basic video editing features, that enable its users to crop, trim and arrange their video clips in any way they want. Adding titles, applying visual effects or editing audio files is also on the list of features iMovie provides. The latest versions of the software offer support for HD and 4K videos, which means that you can edit footage captured with iPhones, GoPros, and all other modern digital video cameras.

The software's video-sharing capabilities are impressive since it enables its users to share 4K videos to YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo with just a few clicks. Even though iMovie offers a lot of powerful video editing tools, professional video editors may find the software's features underwhelming.

Platform: Mac, iOS

Return to Social Media Marketing